RECM allow you to easily maintain your backups and provide a very intuitive solution.
RECM (Recovery Manager) is an open-source written in C.
- Full HOT backups
- Point-In-Time Recovery (PITR) by Date,Restore point and LSN
- Provide a smart way to manage restore point
- Manage Permanent or Temporary restore point (Prevent backups from deletion)
- Optimize backup size by compression (libzip)
- Remove indexes from the backup to reduce the backup size
- Recreate indexes at recovery time
- Granular restore at Database, Schema or Table level
- Automatic WAL removal at backup time
- Automatic deletion of obsolete backups
- Parallel backup operation to speed up backup process.
- Linux Redhat like distribution (Oracle Linux, centos)
- one PostgreSQL database used as repository (called deposit)
- Mounted file system used as storage (NAS)